Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Enterprise Social Sessions (recorded) | All Session Recordings (Channel 9)
Attempting to summarize all of the great content being distributed at SharePoint Conference 2014 (#SPC14) would be nearly impossible. However, here’s a list of the top links being shared across my Yammer/Twitter feeds.
Office / Office 365
Technology is Enabling New Ways of Working
Work Like a Network! Enterprise Social and the Future of Work
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Yammer Enhancements
- Yammer Enterprise with all Office 365 Enterprise plans
- Office Graph – email, social conversations, documents, sites, instant messages, meetings map the relationships between people and things that make business go
- Groups Experience – Yammer feed and inbox will both display the same conversation, so users who are more comfortable in Yammer can participate in the group through the feed, and users who prefer email can participate in the group through the inbox
- Inline Social Experiences – weaving social into the apps that matter most by creating Inline Social Experiences in Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics, and any other app, service, or line-of-business system that is important to business
OneDrive for Business – cloud file storage and sharing just got easier
SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1 now available
New Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2013
If you’re not following the #responsiveorg movement by now, it’s time to hop on the wagon.
Another awesome effort to follow is #_Unbound. It’s a all about working out loud and being social. The brain is @matthewpartovi You can read more here.
Oh…and InfoPath is dead…but not unsupported. More coming this week.