Remember the Office Home Use Program (HUP) ? It’s now even better with Office 365.
- It takes about 5 minutes to install a FULL functioning copy of Office
- You can install the new Office side-by-side on a computer that has another copy of Office on it (2003, 2007, 2010, etc.)
- Because it will be connected to your corporate login it will keep all of your settings from other PCs, recent documents etc.
- You can deploy up to 5 copies of Office, including home computers with both Mac OS and Windows
- This is only available through the Office 365 service.
How To Install Office Pro Plus with Office 365
1. From a browser on any device type in http://portal.microsoftonline.com
2. Put in your corporate credentials/email address.
3. In the upper right, click on the Settings icon that looks like a gear.
4. Click on “Office 365 Settings”
5. Click on “Software” tab.
6. You can see what devices you have it installed on, how many installs you have left and then a one-click install of Office.
7. In about 5 minutes, you will have a fully functioning version of Office 2013 deployed to your machine. Further installation will continue in the background (for approximately 20 minutes), but you can work on documents while that happens.